Friday, January 2, 2009

W. Creepin...

After indulging in a fabulous celebratory New Years evening with friends at a dinner party thrown by my Ace, I came home to rest in preparation for work today. As I drifted into dreamland last night, you will never guess who crept into my subconscious thoughts.

First of all, my Ace, who we shall call Lisa, was also in the dream. It seems we were official government agents completing an assignment. Apparently we were undercover at a well attended event held at a beautiful hotel. I saw my family and friends from high school and college participating in the festivities as well. At a certain point, Lisa and I headed off to an underground room in the hotel where we set up shop to prepare for a top secret meeting. As we finished dressing into our navy blue, agent gear (how I would love to be a Law & Order detective), in walks none other than President George W. Bush.

It was very clear in the dream W. is the person we were to meet with shortly. However, we were shocked to see him so soon. I was worried something went wrong and he came to deliver unexpected news. However, his conversation was extremely casual and had absolutely nothing to do with business. He had a seat and begin to chit chat. Lisa and I used the gift of ESP to communicate with each other; both questioning his purpose and motive. Do you know W. began to verbally flirt with both of us? How hilarious is that! Of course neither one of us showed an ounce of interest. As Lisa completely ignored him, leaving me to deal with, I casually lead him to the door thanking him for dropping by before the meeting. Just then, my dream was interrupted by the cell phone alarm.

I have no clue why or how President Bush crept into my dreams. What is so funny is his "game" was just as kooky and awkward as you would think it is. Wow....

Fab Friday to you!

1 comment: