Monday, February 2, 2009

Write By...

Can someone please come up with a 32 hour day? I have been so busy from cover to cover of my life's journey that I had to squeeze in time to do a write by this evening.

I won't get into details due to time constraints. It is easy to write for a few hours. But, I need sleep because it = energy, which = productivity, which ultimately = success. So, here is what has happened in the past 5 days.

1st - I had the weirdest dream last week. I am sitting in my mother's den on the couch. My sisters drive SUV's into the kitchen (without causing any destruction to the home), through the sink, out to the back deck. While they drove through, the sink turned into a clothes dryer. Yep, not done yet. As I watch the transformation take place in the kitchen, a baby calf runs from the kitchen into the den towards me. It waits for me to pet it. Um, no...I have the slightest idea what that symbolizes. And, no, didn't drink or eat before bed.

2nd - The drummer emailed me to confess his desire to get to know Ace better. Again, I channel Neffe.."Are you serious?" :-) But, okay. Do you dude. Get it how you live it. It really took me back to middle and high school days. When you got that call from the friend of the guy who likes you. His ambassador, if you will. he he he

3rd -The tapas at Loca Luna in the Highlands is so worth the trip. BEST calamari I have EVER consumed. This is coming from a seafood junkie. Do yourself a favor and hit them up. Spanish band...in living color and plays like they are signed to Mr. Clive Davis himself.

4th - Super Bowl party plans to go with the combined crew of my girls to a friend of a friend's party. The day of, the Spirit told me to sit it down. Everyone else stayed home, except Ursula. She came through and we ate and talked. Didn't watch a lick of the game. But it was so good the way it happened. She got issues and I got issues. All girls do, right? Nothing too serious. Just talking about discoveries we are making and how to make ourselves better. That was good stuff.

5th - the church play is on and popping. I've participated in some conference calls and I am so ecstatic to aid in the marketing piece. Of course I will post PR materials here when they are released. This is a beautiful thing taking place right now. I am so ready for everything God is about to allow me to do and work with. This season for my life's story is truly about CHANGE. How ironic, right? Our President knew what he was talking about 2 years ago.

Alright, that's all for me tonight. Gotta put these locs up and lay it down. Talk to you soon...

Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment