Friday, February 27, 2009

Attention Ladies

This is a must read from a blog I follow, A Belle in Brooklyn. She is also from the A and we do share a few similarities from what I've read.

Today, Belle shared a conversation had with the opposite sex (she was interested in) that shed light on dealing with insecurities...because we all have them to a certain extent. We tend to put why things didn't work on the guy. Could it be our subconscious insecurities push them away?

Check it out. Learn from this. Grown from it. I know it put me in check...
http://abelleinbrooklyn.blogspot.com/2009/02/growing-pains-i-got-issues.html

Enjoy, girls.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I read Belle religiously. My bff put me up on it because when she ran across it, she instantly thought about me and all of my dating issues, lol. Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveme some Belle..and it was on point...

    often time our own insecurities push away a good guy :-)

    ReplyDelete