Friday, February 20, 2009

Dance Fever Update

One thing I didn't reveal is Dance Fever and I exchanged info. I'm saying...he is a handsome guy and full of personality. I didn't feel as if the meet and greet should end at The Loft.

Well, he called. I promised to return his call and got too wrapped up into other things. I didn't keep my word, which I am so anal about when it comes to others. And it wasn't something I actually meant to do. Thankfully, he called again. He opened the conversation with a cute joke. He made me laugh. A brother gets brownie points for that.

The convo was rather enjoyable. The chemistry was there. Convo was smooth and easy. No awkward silences. He seems to be an informed brother, has some wisdom, talks with good sense, wonderful personality, believes in chivalry from what I can see so far, seems to be a loving and devoted father, and acknowledges Jesus.

It's still early, yes. But, I have a pretty good feeling about forming a "friendship" with him. It will be a task on my part to remain true to God's plan. But, I can do it. I am determined. And I did share a bit of the plan with him. It's important to be honest about that early on so both parties can set realistic expectations. He was initially shocked, as most brothers would be. Understandable. But, he said he is patient. And he did display that in his own way while on the phone.

We will see how long "Job" can hang in here until my Release....

No comments:

Post a Comment