Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ace Got One!

This is so cute to me. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

During V-Day Madness, Ace and I ran into a few fellow AAMU alumni. One of those fellas is a homeboy from the A who I met on campus before Ace and I became friends back in the day. Riverdale used to roll with a crew that was well known around the yard. A few thugs, a few suburban brothers, some were comedians, some sold weed. For the most part they all wanted something out of life and they all loved women...and all the women loved them.

So Ace and Riverdale clicked instantly and talked most of the night at 255. Of course they made the exchange of numbers with the promise to holla later. They are both attractive people with similar interests. This could be a cute spring relationship or it could last longer. Who knows...take it as it comes.

So, I school her on everything I know about him. I didn't have any negative comments or stories to tell. Everything is cool. They have been hanging out weekly and have those long, take you into midnight phone conversations. After asking Riverdale a series of questions, Ace came to the conclusion that he will remain in the friend zone. He is a cool guy, but he isn't long-term material for her. Okay, cool. That's what getting to know is all about, right?

Well, the other day Ace says she is discombobulated. She can't understand why she is thinking about Riverdale more often than not. She told him their friendship couldn't go any further, but she is getting the googly face about this dude. I already know what it is. This is my girl's 1st experience with an Atlanta man. The home grown, born and bred I mentioned. Yep...the swag is pulling her in even if she don't want gravity to have that control.

It might be something in the water or the corn meal or the chicken these brothers are raised on. Whatever it is, my girl is in for a ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment